Thursday, September 9, 2010

Can you stop tweeting for one-second!




No, I'm not asking you to stop, but my wife is. These are the exact words I hear from her daily when it comes to my addiction - Tweeting. It's something that I can't help, nor can't stop anytime soon. So yes, I'm admitting my addiction. I'm a Tweeter. If you're reading this, you're probably thinking "what a loser." However, I'm sure you can't deny you have the same addiction. Or something similar. If it's not Twitter (more than likely it is), I bet for you, it's Facebook. If it's Farmville or Mafia Wars, you need counseling. Regardless if you have the courage to admit it or not, we are all addicted to some means of Social Media.

My favorite top 5 warning signs of Twitter addictions...
  1. All of your friends’ names start with @.
  2. You take more bathroom breaks just to escape to ‘Twitterland’
  3. You keep refreshing the Twitter page every second for new tweets.
  4. Twittering before you start the coffee in the morning.
  5. When you start noticing that real life conversations lasting more than 140 characters are too long.
Okay, back to my timeline!

1 comment:

  1. Ha, you definitely have a problem. Although acceptance is the first step to recovery. :)

    ReplyDelete