Tuesday, November 23, 2010

What are you thankful for this Holiday?

Thanksgiving, known to many of us as "Turkey Day", has more meaning than just sleeping in, eating great food and watching football all day. It's a holiday that allows each and everyone one of us, regardless of religion, to stop for one moment and express thankfulness, gratitude, and appreciation to family and friends. For others, it may mean something totally different (which is okay!), but for me, it's all about FAMILY & FRIENDS! Which I am very thankful for! Okay, so I'd be lying if I didn't say I do enjoy the food and football all day long on Thanksgiving as well. There, I said it. 
 
To my Family:
I couldn't ask for anything better. Loving, beautiful wife, BEST daughter EVER, cutest dog, dumbest cats (sorry, three cute [coughing...] cats), awesome parents, siblings, nephews, nieces, in-laws, aunts, uncles, etc.  
 
To my Friends:
Well, what can I say. YOU ROCK! Much love.
 
To my Tweeps: 
All 332 of you listen to my rants everyday. For that, I say thanks! 
 
To my FB Friends:
Aren't all the pictures of my daughter adorable:) I give my thanks and gratitude to all of you as well.
 
So, this Holiday, take a moment away from yourself for once and give thanks to all who mean so much to you.    
 
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!
 
P.S. You didn't think I would end this post without some pictures, did you! Enjoy these past and present pics of the family.
 








 

No comments:

Post a Comment